THAT'S NIRMI. OUR NEW BABY CARRIER.
The baby carrier which lets you have your baby close to your heart while changing the lives of artisan women from all over the world.
ERGONOMIC AND COMFORTABLE
- quick to put on without tying, front and back carrying possible
- back panel adjustable steplessly in width always guaranteeing the right ergonomics.
- Length-adjustable and crossable shoulder straps for back-friendly carrying
- Thin and comfortable straps and stable hip belt made of 100% wool felt.
- Back panel steplessly adjustable in width through a velcro on the hip belt. Height adjustable through reversible hip belt.
- For babies from 0-36 month (3,5 bis 15 kg / 7.7 to 33.07lbs)
NATURAL FABRICS REGIONALLY SOURCED
For us entrepreneurship means being mindful of nature and people.
That’s why NIRMI is made of regionally sourced natural materials. The main fabric is made from 100% European linen (woven in Austria). Instead of plastic foam, we use 100% wool felt from Austrian sheep for the filling. This protects the environment and keeps you and your baby dry, even on longer hikes.
NIRMIs are sewn in Greece by our production partner ANKAA, a social business that supports asylum-seekers, refugees, migrants and unemployed Greeks and offers fixed job opportunities to experienced tailors and former trainees.
Change your patch.
What makes NIRMI unique is its exchangable patch. Each patch is a unique piece of art, handmade by traditional textile artisans from all over the world, bought directly paying a fair price.
With NIRMI you can change the design of your baby carrier afterwards and maximize your social impact. And since we know how short babywearing time is, we will soon be launching follow-up products such as bags or backpacks, so you can continue changing your patch and changing lives.
HOW OUR NIRMI PATCHES IS MADE
DON'T MISS OUR INITIAL CROWD SALE
In a short time, we are going to launch NIRMI through an exclusive crowd sale, your opportunity to get one of the very few first NIRMI Baby Carriers.
Register to our Newsletter and let us send you all the news regarding our launch.
With your registration you accept our privacy regulations.
After submitting this form you will get a confirmation mail to your address, please accept it!